Stormwater Maintenance Agreement

A Private Stormwater Maintenance Agreement is needed as required by the City Engineer in order to ensure the proper maintenance and functioning of storm drainage facilities that are not owned and operated by City Operations per section 4.070 of the City Municipal Code.

They are most commonly required of property owners that have an onsite raingarden or other water quality feature, underground treatment/detention system, or other water detention/retention/treatment system.  Recording fees are required to be paid by the responsible party (as specified in 4.070) to the City in order to record the agreement in the Deed Records of Clackamas County.