The City of West Linn contracted with Murray Smith & Associates for the design of a new 4.0 MG (million gallons) water reservoir to replace the existing 2.5 MG Bolton Reservoir, which was built in 1915. The design and construction of this project is being funded through a combination of SDC funds, Water Revenue, and funds received from Lake Oswego for the Lake Oswego-Tigard Water Partnershi
Inspection requests for Public Works Permits (e.g. NFP-16-05, FP-16-05) or for an inspection related to a development project (e.g. PI-16-05) must now be done through the Engineering Department's Inspection Request Webform.