You are here
Special Sunset Neighborhood Association Meeting Minutes
October 29, 2009
Location: West Linn City Hall, Council Chambers
CALL TO ORDER
Troy Bowers, President of the Sunset Neighborhood Association (SNA), called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m.
7 members and 1 guest present. The meeting attendance sign-in sheet is in our files and is available upon request.
NO SECRETARY OR TRESURER REPORT GIVEN.
GUEST PRESENTATION • Dennis Wright, City of West Linn Engineering Manager. The discussions centered around the various issues in the Falls View Street area. Specifically:
1. Make Falls View a one-way street: action for City council
2. Install “No Parking” signs on Falls View: could be done immediately
3. Street sweeping: difficult to do with all the cars
4. Dumpster unsightly- should be relocated: city to work with trash hauler and apartment complex owner.
5. Install a “Local Traffic Only” sign: on Hemlock to reduce the volume of traffic.
6. Repaving Falls View – it was suggested sealants be put down instead - in view of costs involved.
7. Trimming trees: on slope of apartment complex on NW side of Falls View: resident working with apartment complex owner.
8. Water runoff: concerns where raised controlling the flow in area.
In addition to the follow up indicated above, the city will send out a letter and a map to the affected residents who live on Hemlock, Falls View, and Pine informing them of the concerns expressed, as well as the actions under consideration. If there are no adverse repercussions, the city will proceed accordingly. Otherwise, these issues will be re-visited at the next regularly scheduled SNA meeting on January 19.
With no further business before the SNA, the President adjourned the meeting at 7:38pm. **Next meeting will be Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 7pm.** Respectfully submitted by Doreen Vokes, Secretary of the SNA.
President, Troy Bowers 503-703-7303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, John Sramek 503-320-2077 email@example.com
Secretary/Treasurer, Doreen Vokes 503-650-2072 firstname.lastname@example.org
For association info and meeting minutes, or for general city information, visit www.westlinnoregon.gov ***please note new website address***