Free Ebooks With Your Library Card
Library2Go gives Oregon library card holders access to thousands of ebooks and audiobooks. It's all free your LINCC library card! Don't have a card? Fill out an application  and stop by the library.
More Copies of Popular Ebooks
You have access to extra copies of ebooks and audiobooks that are available only to Clackamas County library card holders. A list of the titles in this collection is available on the LINCC website . You can also spot them on Library2Go by the orange checkmark (pictured at left). Always remember to log in on Library2Go before you start looking for books so that you'll see the entire collection of titles available to you.
The list of ebooks purchased just for West Linn patrons is available here .
- Looking for a popular book in Library2Go and can't find it? It might be published by Macmillan or Simon & Schuster. These publishers and their imprints will not license or sell ebooks to libraries.
- Just like physical library books, each ebook only has a certain number of copies available. If all available copies are checked out, you can place a hold on the book and you'll be notified when it's available for checkout.
- Although Library2Go has thousands of ebooks to choose from, not every physical book in the library has an ebook equivalent in Library2Go.
- Library2Go has over 34,000 free public domain ebooks  that are always available and don't count against your list of checkouts. They also never expire!
- Manybooks.net  has 29,000 free ebooks that you can access.
- Project Gutenberg  has nearly 40,000 free public domain ebooks.
- Kindle owners have access to a rotating selection of free ebooks from Amazon in the Limited-Time Offers  section. The website FreeBookSifter  lists every free Kindle ebook available on Amazon.
- Nook owners have access to a rotating selection of free Nook Books .
- If you get stuck, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . They try to respond within 48 hours.
- You can register for a one-on-one appointment  with a librarian on the 2nd or 4th Wednesday of the month.
- If you have Library2Go questions and you aren't available for a Wednesday appointment, you can call us or stop by the Information Desk. Please keep in mind that some questions take a long time to answer and we may need to get your information and follow up with you later.