The October 2013 Call for Artists is now closed.
If you're an artist interested in having your work displayed in the library's Community Room gallery, the library holds a Call for Artists every October. To be notified for the next Call for Artists you can connect with the library via twitter, facebook, or our e-mail newsletter .
New to Exhibiting?
Check out some of the books below for helpful advice about exhibiting your artwork. All of these books are available through Clackamas County libraries. (Click the link for each title to find out availability in the catalog).
- The Business of Being an Artist , by Daniel Grant
- How to Survive and Prosper as an Artist: Selling Yourself Without Selling Your Soul , by Carroll Michels
- Writing the Artist Statement: Revealing the True Spirit of Your Work , by Ariane Goodwin
- The Artist's Guide: How to Make a Living Doing What You Love , by Jackie Battenfield
- I'd Rather be in the Studio: The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion , by Alyson Stanfield
- Art/Work: Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career , by Heather Darcy Bhandari
See the exhibit line-up  for 2014.