The library subscribes to Livemocha, a web-based tutor that offers courses in 38 languages. To use Livemocha from home you must have a Clackamas County library card in good standing. For more information, call the information desk at 503-656-7853, x6.
The first time you visit Livemocha you will need to register for a free account so it's important that you go through through LINCC instead of going directly to the Livemocha website.
- Go to LINCC's Online Resources page.
- Scroll down and click the link for Livemocha.
- You will be taken to a sign-up page where you must register for a free account.
- After you register, we recommend that you adjust your privacy settings according to your preferences. Read more information about editing these settings in your profile.
- Once you are registered, you may go directly to livemocha.com to log in for future visits, instead of going through LINCC first.
If you previously registered with Livemocha directly instead of through LINCC, you can have your account switched to a library account by sending a message to the Webmaster.