AGENDA BILL 08-12-04
Resolution 08-48, Designating Properties
December 8, 2008
Land Use Case Number:
• Ken Worcester Memorandum
• Resolution 08-48
• Maps of subject properties
• Letter from Dave Manovill
• City staff and Mr. Manovill
Policy Questions for Council Consideration:
Staff has identified two main policy issues with the draft agreement:
1. Does the Council wish to designate two recently purchased city owned properties as recommended?
2. Does the Council wish to re-designate two properties from “open space” to “city-owned”?
• In accordance with the City Charter, property owned by the City needs to be designated as park, open space, or city owned.
• The City recently purchased two properties and staff is recommending that one be designated as a park and the other as city-owned
• Two properties previously designated as park or open space should not have been designated as such given the reasons outlined in the attached memorandum and should be re-designated as city-owned
Staff recommends approval of Resolution 08-48