Alice Kelledjian Richmond, P.C.N.A. President
Minutes of February 2nd, 2004
P.C.N.A. update on the latest meetings:
* Our last meeting held in 2003 was a healthy crowd of parents, teenagers, and children. We filled the main dining hall at the Adult Center. Everyone was delighted and showed great appreciation for this event; we are looking forward to a repeat.
* Our first meeting in January 2004 was canceled as Mother Nature decided to overrule this session. This meeting was rescheduled into February’s agenda which was held on February 2nd, 2004. The attendance was adequate. The agenda order was rearranged to adjust to an unforeseen time table assignment; the meeting rolled progressively as planned.
Ø Sandi Farley, City Manager, opened the agenda to speak on matters regarding land uses.
Ø While P.C.N.A. Affiliate police office, Jim Doolittle, was not present, we still look forward to meeting him. Nevertheless, Officer Jesse Ashby and Sergeant Carl Lewis and Sergeant/detective Mike Boyd gave a very impressive presentation on I.D. theft. They were applauded for their expertise to serve us in such a grandiose manner.
Ø Also, the T.V.F.D. was well received on their informative seminar as a service agent to West Linn. On return, T.V.F.D. told me how much they, too, have appreciated this opportunity to share our police department’s presentation on how to crack open a case.
Both presentations deserve an “A” plus grade, and, of course, P.C.N. residents expressed their immense gratitude to our police department staff for their illustrious work, to keep our city in virtually crime free quality living. My personal thanks goes out to all our staff and the city manager of West Linn, who see to our well being in this community.
* Finally, I gave an introduction of what is on our next agenda meeting.
* The meeting was adjourned at 9:15 p.m., while conversation continued, as usual, at the front patio of the City Hall.
* Our next meeting is scheduled on May 3rd, 2004. Please mark your calendar for this meeting!
* These summaries conclude this minutes report.
Submitted this day of February 18th, 2004