MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
May 27th, 2008 - 7:00 p.m.
West Linn Adult Community Center
1180 Rosemont Road, West Linn, OR 97068
1. Call to Order (Dave Richards).
2. Approve minutes of March 25th 2008 meeting (Brian Eastman).
3. Approve minutes of April 22nd, 2008 meeting (Brian Eastman)
4. Treasurer’s Report (Jim Koll).
5. Committee Reports (Each report limited to 5 minutes):
a. Neighborhood Representative to land use applications conferences report, if any
6. Priority Topics / Guest Speakers
a. Request by residents of Mt. View Ct. to seek a neighborhood association boundary
change – leaving Marylhurst to join Skyline Ridge (Dave Richards / Phil
7. Old Business:
a. Selection of a “gathering tree” for future Marylhurst Park (Jim Koll / Teri
b. Schedule neighborhood cleanup day (Dave Richards)
c. Marylhurst Neighborhood Plan. Decide whether to accept recommended solution
offered by Planning Department. (Brian Eastman)
d. City Revisions to CDC 99 – Planning Commission and Land Use (Karie
8. New Business
a. Update regarding Transportation System Plan (Jim Koll)
9. Neighbor Announcements
If there is an event, activity or issue you wish to notify the neighborhood association of,
this is your opportunity.