1. Call to Order (Jeff Treece).
2. Approve minutes of July 22nd 2008 meeting (Brian Eastman).
3. Treasurer’s Report (Jim Koll).
4. Committee Reports (Each report limited to 5 minutes):
a. Neighborhood Representative to land use applications conferences report, if any (Karie Oaks).
5. Priority Topics / Guest Speakers
a. Presentation regarding development application at 19650 Suncrest Ave. Kirsten Vanloo of Emerio Design will provide information about the 6 lot development planned for this site recently annexed to the city.
6. Old Business:
a. Summer Picnic (9/7/08)– select planning committee and volunteers (Jeff Treece)
b. Recap of Cleanup Day and Ice Cream Social on 8/16 & 8/17 (Brian Eastman)
7. New Business
a. City plans regarding Committee for Citizen Involvement / Planning Commission.
8. City Legislative and Land Use update
Informational update from those NA members who have been following activities on the Planning Commission and City Council.
9. Neighbor Announcements
If there is an event, activity or issue you wish to notify the neighborhood association of, this is your opportunity.