WEST LINN - The West Linn Parks & Recreation Department is offering driver's education classes this summer at West Linn High School and Wilsonville High School. The City of West Linn is offering the Wilsonville High School program at the request of the West Linn/Wilsonville School District. At the present time the District could not find a partner to provide for Wilsonville High School and has asked the City of West Linn to facilitate this valuable program at both West Linn High School and Wilsonville High School.
Registration information is now available online.
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The classes are taught in cooperation with Clackamas Community College and are ODOT approved. The classes consist of 30+ hours in the classroom plus 12 hours behind-the-wheel (drive times scheduled to fit student schedules).
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required. The following items are required to register:
- A photocopy of valid Instruction Permit or Driver License (front & back)
- A completed driver education enrollment form
- Payment in the form of money order, check or VISA/Master Card
- 33 Classroom Hours
- Text Books Provided at no extra cost
- Six Hours Behind-the-Wheel Driving
- Six Hours Behind-the-Wheel Observation
- State of Oregon - ODOT Approved Certificate
- Potential Insurance Discount
- Meets ODOT requirements for driver education
- Drive times scheduled separately to fit student schedules
Please contact Parks & Recreation Director Ken Warner with any questions.