MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION AGENDA
July 22nd, 2008 - 7:00 p.m.
West Linn Adult Community Center
1180 Rosemont Road, West Linn, OR 97068
1. Call to Order (Jeff Treece).
2. Approve minutes of June 27thth 2008 meeting (Brian Eastman).
3. Treasurer’s Report (Jim Koll).
4. Committee Reports (Each report limited to 5 minutes):
a. Neighborhood Representative to land use applications conferences report, if any (Karie Oaks).
5. Priority Topics / Guest Speakers
a. No guest speakers scheduled
6. Old Business:
a. Neighborhood cleanup day (Jeff Treece)
b. Summer Picnic (9/7/08)– select planning committee and volunteers (Jeff Treece)
c. Recap of first Ice Cream Social on 7/13 (Brian Eastman)
d. Resolution to request public vote on any change in South Fork Water Board ownership share.
7. New Business
a. City plans regarding Committee for Citizen Involvement / Planning Commission.
8. City Legislative and Land Use update
Informational update from those NA members who have been following activities on the Planning Commission and City Council.
9. Neighbor Announcements
If there is an event, activity or issue you wish to notify the neighborhood association of, this is your opportunity.