July 20, 2011 6:45 PM Prehearing Meeting –Rosemont Room 7:30 PM Regular Meeting ‐Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comments
3. Public hearing regarding requested Conditional Use and Design Review approval for existing and proposed development at the Public Works Operations Facility located at 4100 Norfolk Street, CUP‐11‐01/DR‐11‐06.
Staff: Tom Soppe
4. Public hearing regarding proposed amendments to the Planning Commission Policies and Procedures.
Staff: John Sonnen
5. Items of interest from staff
6. Items of interest from the Planning Commission
Attachments (Planning Commission members only):
1. Staff report for CUP‐11‐01/DR‐11‐06
2. Draft amendments to the Planning Commission Policies and Procedures
Tentative agenda for upcoming Planning Commission meetings:
July 18: Joint work session with City Council
August 3: Public hearing on regulatory improvement code amendment proposal
For special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please call City Hall 48 hours prior to the eeting date, 503‐657‐0331 or TDD 503‐657‐7845.