Parks & Recreation
Address: Map to City Hall
Adult Community: 503-557-4704
West Linn Parks & Recreation presents
6th – 8th Grade
All interested players in 6th – 8th grades who live in the West Linn/Wilsonville School District boundary are welcome to participate. There are no "bench warmers" in this program, as every player plays at least half of every game. This recreational basketball program is design to provide fun in a positive sports environment for players and to provide the basic skills needed to play basketball. This program is designed for player development and enjoyment.
**Players on select teams will not be allowed on recreation teams**
The Recreation Basketball season is January – March
- Ideally divisions of play will be 6th Boys, 6th Girls, 7th Boys, 7th Girls, 8th Boys and 8th Girls but actual divisions will be determined based on registrant numbers in each grade/gender.
- There will be no co-ed teams.
- Some practice midweek with games on Saturdays and possibly mid-week
- All practices and games will be located in schools, located in the West Linn area.
Registration Fee: $90 and includes uniform to keep
Registration Deadline Extended!
This program is dependent on volunteer coaches!
* Basketball coaching experience is desirable, but not necessary.
* The only requirement is knowledge of basketball, a good attitude and the will to coach. Background checks performed on all coaches.
* If interested in coaching or for further information contact West Linn Parks & Recreation at 503-557-4700