Parks & Recreation Department
22500 Salamo Road
Adult Community Center
1180 Rosemont Road
Drivers Education offered through a partnership with Oregon Drivers Training Institute
Fall Session dates:
September 11 - November 20
West Linn High School, Room B104
Mandatory Teen/Parent meeting the first class in Forum
Behind the wheel lessons are scheduled outside of class time and will take longer to complete
Registration information is now available online by clicking the link below
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes are ODOT approved and a certificate of completion is issued if student meets all requirements. The program consist of 33 hours of classroom instruction, 6-hours of driving and 6-hours of observations
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
FEE for non licensed driver, under 18 is $340
• PERMIT NUMBER REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
• There is a mandatory parent meeting held the first class session
• The above schedule is for classroom time only. All class sessions are mandatory
• We recommend 10 hours of driving prior to behind-the-wheel lessons
• Last day to register is Friday before class or when class is full
• BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR PERMIT TO THE FIRST CLASS.
Please contact Oregon Driver Training Institute at 503-225-0770 for further questions, or contact West Linn Recreation Director Ken Warner at 503-557-4700.