Young children and their parents/caregivers are invited for stories, songs and activities that promote early literacy skills. All storytimes will be held in the Community Room and no registration is required.
New storytime schedule (starting September 16 2015):
- 6:30pm every Wednesday: Family Storytime (ages birth to 5)
- 10am every Thursday: Toddler Storytime (ages 13 to 36 months)
- 11am every Thursday: Preschool Storytime (ages 3 to 5 years)
- 10am every Friday: Babies & Books (ages birth to 12 months) (NOTE: Baby Sign Language & Play will replace Babies & Books October 2 through November 6)
- 11am every Friday: Family Storytime (ages birth to 5)