Moving into the City of West Linn?
First of all welcome to the beautiful City of West Linn. One of the first basic areas that you are probably interest in, is how to set your new home up with the various type of utility services. The City provides water, sanitary sewer, and surface water management services with a separate entities that provide for garbage, electric, natural gas, cable, and phone. Below is a handy contact listing of the various entities, who to call, and their web site home page. The larger utility companies such as PGE, NW Natural, and CenturyLink have an online web page where you can sign up to start a new service. For the City and West Linn Refuse (i.e., garbage services) you will have to call their particular number provided.
To initiate or terminate City utility services (i.e., water, sewer, and surface water management services), you may now fill out an authorization form online here.
For your payments on your City utility services, here is the link to the various methods that you can use to make payments on your monthly utility bill including our automatic direct payment program where it is automatically paid directly from your checking account: http://westlinnoregon.gov/finance/paying-your-utility-bill
Welcome again and hope you find this reference page helpful.
Type of service Company Name Phone number Web site
• Utility services City of West Linn 503-656-4262 http://westlinnoregon.gov
• Garbage service West Linn Refuse 503-557-3900 http://wlrr.com
• Electric service Portland General 1-800-542-8818 http://portlandgeneral.com
• Natural gas service NW Natural 1-800-422-4012 http://nwnatural.com
• Cable services Comcast 1-800-COMCAST http://comcast.com
• Satellite TV DIRECTV 1-855-802-3473 http://www.directv.com
• Phone services CenturyLink 1-800-475-7526 http://www.qwest.com