You are here
Drivers Education offered through a partnership with Oregon Drivers Training Institutue
Spring Session dates:
April 8 - June 5, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 pm
West Linn High School, Room B104
Mandatory Teen/Parent meeting the first class in Commons B
Behind the wheel lessons are scheduled outside of class time and will take longer to complete
Registration information is now available online by clicking the link below
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes are ODOT approved and a certificate of completion is issued if student meets all requirements. The program consist of 33 hours of classroom instruction, 6-hours of driving and 6-hours of observations
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
FEE for non licensed driver, under 18 is $340
• PERMIT NUMBER REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
• There is a mandatory parent meeting held the first class session
• The above schedule is for classroom time only. All class sessions are mandatory
• We recommend 10 hours of driving prior to behind-the-wheel lessons
• Last day to register is Friday before class or when class is full
• BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR PERMIT TO THE FIRST CLASS.
Please contact Oregon Driver Training Institute at 503-225-0770 for further questions, or contact West Linn Recreation Director Ken Warner at 503-557-4700.