Press release date: Tue May 28th, 2013
WEST LINN - The West Linn Parks & Recreation Department is offering driver's education classes this summer at West Linn High School.
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The classes are taught in cooperation with Oregon Drivers Training Institute and are ODOT approved. The classes consist of 30+ hours in the classroom plus 12 hours behind-the-wheel (drive times scheduled to fit student schedules).
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required. The following items are required to register:
• PERMIT NUMBER REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
• There is a mandatory parent meeting held the first class session
• The above schedule is for classroom time only. All class sessions are mandatory
• We recommend 10 hours of driving prior to behind-the-wheel lessons
• Last day to register is Friday before class or when class is full
• BRING A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR PERMIT TO THE FIRST CLASS.
Please contact Oregon Driver Training Institute at 503-225-0770 for further questions, or contact West Linn Recreation Director Ken Warner at 503-557-4700.
Further information and to register http://www.oregondrivertraining.com/