Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10:00 - 8:00
Thursday & Friday: 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00
The library is located at 1595 Burns Street, West Linn, OR 97068.
View Larger Map
From Lake Oswego
* Proceed south on Highway 43 (State Street), approximately 5 miles
* One quarter mile past Hammerle Park is Burns St. (Library and Post Office signs here)
* Turn left on Burns St. ; library is 2nd bldg on left
From Oregon City
* Get on Interstate 205 southbound and take exit 8
* Turn right on Willamette Drive and proceed a quarter mile to Burns St. (past Central Village shopping center)
* Turn right onto Burns St.; library is second building on left
* Proceed south on McLoughlin Blvd. (Hwy 99), through Gladstone, to I-205 interchange
* Take I-205 south to Lake Oswego/Hwy 43 exit
* Turn right (north) onto Hwy 43 ( Willamette Dr .)
* Drive one half mile on Willamette Dr. to Burns St. (past Central Village shopping center)
* Turn right onto Burns St. ; library is 2nd bldg on left
* I-5 south to I-205 North
* Follow I-205 north to exit 8 (Lake Oswego/Hwy 43)
* Drive one half mile north on Hwy 43 ( Willamette Dr. ) to Burns St. (past Central Village shopping center)
* Turn right onto Burns St. Library is 2nd bldg on left.
Tri-Met bus #35 runs by the library. Visit www.trimet.org or call 503-238-RIDE (7433) for more information.