- To listen to downloadable audiobooks on your computer you must install OverDrive Media Console. If you want to transfer the audiobook to your MP3 player you must do so via the software.
- To listen to downloadable audiobooks on your smartphone you must install the OverDrive Media Console app, which is available as a free download from your phone's app store. Note that only MP3 audiobooks can be downloaded with the OMC app.
- Need help? Send a message to to firstname.lastname@example.org. They try to respond within 48 hours.
- If you prefer in-person help you can register for a one-on-one appointment with a librarian on the 2nd or 4th Wednesday of the month.
- If you have Library2Go questions and you aren't available for a Wednesday appointment you can call us or stop by the Information Desk. Please keep in mind that some questions take a long time to answer and we may need to get your information and follow up with you later.
Library2Go also has ebooks!