Pacific West Bank
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
3. Treasurer’s Report
Dennis Wright: Updates and news on TSP issue in WNA as well as new request for changing access to Willamette Park.
Danny Schreiber: Living History Tour
Charles Awalt: Historic district codes
1. Marge’s house-historical designation
2. Halloween- sponsorship $120.00 for various toys, candy and favors-vote
3. Bike rack-about $100.00 to purchase 4’ rack for corner of WFD&14th. Installation planned at the flower planter in between the bench and trash receptacle-vote.
4. WNA-discuss individual or team of individuals to begin working on bylaws; how many individuals (3-4?), James Pierce may be willing to chair committee.
5. Volunteers needed: Secretary to fill in when Stephanie is out, Land use/planning/preap representative who will be the eyes and ears for WNA regarding ongoing building and code issues in the historical district.
Living History Tour, September 19, 2009
Halloween in Willamette, October 31, 2009
Planter Clean up August 15th
Fall Clean up in Willamette tentatively scheduled for Saturday September 26.
FORD’S STEAKHOUSE 1885 SW Blankenship Road, #B, West Linn, Oregon 97068