You are here
Towed Vehicle Release Requirements
TO COMPLY WITH THE CONDITIONS OF RELEASE A PERSON WITH THE RIGHT TO POSSESSION OF THE VEHICLE MUST COME TO THE WEST LINN POLICE DEPARTMENT AND BRING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Positive Picture Identification (Oregon Driver's License);
2. Proof of right to possession (If not listed as the registered owner, a notarized bill of sale or DMV Title Transfer receipt is required);
3. Proof a person with valid driving privileges will be operating the vehicle;
4. Proof the registered owner has insurance specific to that vehicle with effective dates;
5. Cash administrative fee $200.00.