P.C.N.A. Minutes on the Latest Meetings
The following topics were discussed at the meeting held on Monday, August 18th, 2003:
• Attendance: No police personnel attended, again! 14 people were present (see
• A discussion was geared over an existing inconsistency in policing the Hoodview
area of Parker Crest neighborhood (i.e. posted signs of regulations and others not
being observed, enforced, or randomly applied). At this location of the city, the
residents would like to see conformity as to whatever it is.
• Their homeowners policy management requiring certain rules? Please advise me
as to how I may best achieve to resolve these bothers to a (hopeful) better livable
• An inspection by the fire marshal at Hoodview and report to traffic safety their
recommendation for efficiency and correction is advised [this due upon an
incident in this area].
• We discussed the details on the up-coming BBQ, which was held on September
21st, 2003 at the City’s Community Center. The attendance was slow to arrive. I
(Alice) felt disappointed at first from the shy arrivals; perhaps the timing was not
preferable (the location was). However, all in all, 40 to 45 people attended; few
prizes were handed out; few were saved for our next anticipated event planned for
the holiday season (possibly the evening of Tuesday, Decebmber 2nd, 2003).
Again, we will work with John Atkins and Shauna Shroyer how best to proceed
this next event. And now a great applause is due to Mr. Atkins to fly high his kite
and share his kite with Mayor Dodds. My thanks and appreciation for my
associates: Julie Eggiman, Don and Laura Schwindt, Susan Laszlo, and John
Rupert for his hard work to accommodate us with the atmosphere of an all
• Also, within the month intermittence activities, two separate entities regarding
two country sites, developers within this community was briefed and retracted;
possibly for a future agenda.
• Currently my efforts are to collaborate and hope to generate and inspire by
including my ‘neighbors” to join our activities as well as for congenial connection
relation (i.e. programming activities to share). Here again having Mr. Atkins
• These summaries conclude this minutes report.
A special thanks to Mr. Atkins’ offer to grill Mr. Moss’ burger, hot dogs, and buns.
Submitted this day of September 30th, 2003
Alice Richmond Julie Eggiman
P.C.N.A. President P.C.N.A. Executive Recorder